Third, to use AquaResource to test backflow devices you MUST request access from the water purveyor(s) whose jurisdiction you will be testing
- Login: Stay on the Login tab and use the email address and password you registered with to Login to AquaResource. With a successful Login, the Request Access to Purveyor page opens. Click the Request Access button and a search window opens.
- Search for Purveyor: In the “Search for Purveyor” box, type in the name of the purveyor whose jurisdiction you will be working. A successful search will display one or more purveyors. Select the purveyor.
- Select Certification for Purveyor: Click on the certificate you want to submit to the purveyor as proof of training. A training certificate can also be added at this time. Click the Add Certification button
- The purveyor will be notified to review the certificate attached to your profile
- You will receive an email when the purveyor approves or declines your access request. If you do not receive an email check your Spam or Junk folder
- If your registration request is declined a reason will be stated. Please call the purveyor directly to resolve the problem
- Once approved you can submit backflow tests in that purveyor’s jurisdiction