Online Backflow Prevention Software for Water Purveyors
AquaResource is a web-based backflow preventer registration and maintenance tracking software for water purveyors wanting a robust cross-connection program.
- AquaResource is a key component to your cross-connection program and is accessible from any smartphone, tablet or computer
- Backflow reports are submitted from the field by testers/installers
- Instant recording of backflow installation and registration
- Maintenance and rebuild tracking with a complete history
- GPS location of on-site backflow(s) via a mobile device or computer
- Field pictures of backflow devices
- Tester/installer certification and license tracking
- System-generated Out of Compliance Notices concerning annual testing or mandatory rebuilds delivered to the device owner via email or mailable paper copy
- Administrator dashboard displaying the most used categories of information
- Uniform user experience across desktop and mobile devices
- Customer importation from other software platforms, optional
- Customer portal allows customers to review the statuses of their backflow preventer device(s) and find a certified tester independently
Billing Software? AquaResource interfaces with billing software via a CSV file import. If other accommodations are required TecNXS Support is here to help.
Self-guided AquaResource Demo, Click the Button
AquaResource provides a uniquely separate experience for the water purveyor and backflow testers.
The purveyor experience presents the administrator with the most pertinent information at a glance. Problems can quickly be identified then prioritized making the best use of the available time. Administrators can control all aspects of backflow preventer regulation as required by federal and local governing bodies.
What’s unique to purveyors
- The purveyor’s dashboard contains the following information at a glance:
- Reports flagged by testers for administrator review
- Failed backflow reports
- Out of compliance backflows with customers information
- Testers with expiring certifications or licenses
- Testers requesting access to your AquaResource backflow portal
- Detailed information of all tester/installers accessing your system with the ability to view:
- Contact information
- Certification classes attended
- Licensing information
- Report submission history
- Complete backflow report history
- Ability to add and update customer information
- Ability to edit backflow information
- Advanced searching and filtering capabilities
- Ability to print out and mail out-of-compliance notices to customers without an email address
The Backflow Tester
The tester/installer experience in AquaResource is built around field backflow testing, maintenance and report submission.
What’s unique to tester/installers
- The tester/installer portal contains the following information:
- Ability to create backflow test reports with entry criteria limited to the specific type of backflow
- Notify the purveyor of adverse conditions on site, report non-compliance issues, etc.
- Ability to upload site pictures of backflows
- Simplified search capabilities without the ability to data-mine customer information
- Ability to use the same system for multiple water purveyors
- View detailed backflow information including make, model, serial number, size, location, installation date, etc.
- View the last annual test or rebuild date along with the next action and its the due date
TecNXS developed AquaResource
AquaResource Overview Video
Resources on Backflow and Cross-Connection Prevention
Backflow is a term in plumbing for an unwanted flow of water in the reverse direction. It can be a serious health risk for the contamination of potable water supplies with foul water. In the most obvious case, a toilet flush cistern and its water supply must be isolated from the toilet bowl. For this reason, building codes mandate a series of measures and backflow prevention devices to prevent backflow.