Contact: Is used to control
- What business and/or personal information is displayed on the customer portal
- Where email copies of backflow submission test reports are sent
- Where email credit card payment receipts for successful backflow tests are sent
Account Email Address (required)
- This is the email address you registered with, in other words used to create your AquaResource account.
- You may change this email by entering a new (different) email address and then verifying the new email address
- Note #1: Your email address won’t update until you have verified your new email address
- Note #2 If no additional email addresses are entered and enabled, all test reports submission and payment receipts will get sent here
- By placing a checkmark in the circle below, this email address will be displayed on the public portal as a contact email for you. The customer portal is capable of displaying multiple contact email addresses based on your number of companies and entry and choices under the Companies tab.
Bcc email address (not required)
- This is an additional email that can appear on the customer portal and/or receive test report submissions
- Show on customer portal: If checked this email address will display on the public portal as a contact email for you.
- Send test report submissions emails to this email address: If checked this email address will receive test reports submissions emails at this email address instead of the Account email address
Phone number (required)
- Show on customer portal: If checked this phone number will display on the public portal as a contact phone number for you.
Receive emails when test reports get submitted (not required)
- If an email address is entered, you will receive an email when a test report is submitted
- If no email address is entered, you will not receive an email when a test report is submitted
To save your changes Click Save