Watch the video below or follow the written instructions.
Testers must complete three steps to use AquaResource. The fourth and fifth steps may be optional based on choices made by each individual water purveyor.
First, you MUST create a profile and register with TecNXS at https://www.backflow.tecnxs.com/login
- See Register with TecNXS for specific instructions
Second, you MUST complete the registration process with TecNXS by verifying the registration email. Please check your spam folder.
- See Complete Registration with TecNXS for specific instructions
Third, you MUST request access to a purveyor(s) you will be testing for.
- See Request Access to a Purveyor for specific instructions
- Don’t forget that the Purveyor must grant your entry into the system
The fourth and fifth steps may or may not be required based on choices made by the individual purveyor.
Fourth, if payment for submitting a passing backflow test is the responsibility of the tester, you must add a credit card to your profile.
Fifth, if the purveyor requires that pressure gauges (test kits) be registered you must go to your profile under the pressure gauges tab and complete the registration process.
Registration may be completed on either a mobile device or a computer
- The registration process works well on a mobile device because a picture of your training certificate and test gauge calibration are easily taken and uploaded from a mobile device
- On a mobile device, touch the screen because what you’re looking at is probably clickable
- If you don’t see the results you are expecting, refresh the page
- Allow the site to use your location
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge are NOT supported